FINDING HOPE IN DIFFICULT TIMES


OUR Hope is in the Lord
It is of the Lords mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. (Lamentations 3:22-25).
What encouraging words from God’s Word! When everything around us seems hopeless, we can still have hope in the Lord. His faithfulness is great to His people and we can trust in him.
When you are lonely, you can find peace in the words found in Lamentations 3:22-25 and you can find hope to face each new day in the Lord.
I am very much aware of the Terror, Fear, sleepless Nights, Wanton Killings in town but, Jesus is the name above every other name. He is able, capable and available to deliver his people. Remember, The lockdown of the Covid 19 did not put you down. This Dark season won't put you down.
You're coming out bigger and better. I believe with all my heart as I am speaking to you reading this message that there shall be no loss in your family. You will see the end of this  pandemic of insecurity and the pandemic won't see your end.
By the mercies of God, That devil won't take any member of your family. God is up to something my dear friend. The year 2021 is not a mistake. It is a blessing to you and I, our profiting shall appear to all this year, I know that your heart is overwhelmed but I commend you to the Rock that is higher than you, even Jesus the Christ.
This will end in Praise. Rejoice in the lord always and again I say rejoice
In God’s Word we read that God will “never leave thee, nor forsake thee” (Hebrews 13:5). We also read that God “knows the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” (Jeremiah 29:11). Take courage and strength for today in knowing that God keeps His promises to us. God can deliver us from hopelessness in our lives.
Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment