22 PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR 2022




  • In this year 2022, I shall not see shame. Rom. 10:11 “For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.”
  • This year 2022 I shall mount up with wings like an eagle and I shall run and not be weary and I shall walk and not faint. Isa. 40:31 “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.”
  • In 2022 my Path shall shine brighter and brighter. Prov. 4:18 “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”
  • I shall arise and shine for my light is come and the Glory of the Lord rises upon me. Isa. 60:1 “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon thee.”
  • No darkness shall overtake me this year in Jesus Name. Isa. 60:1 “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon thee.”
  • No weapon fashion against me shall prosper. Isa. 54:17 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD”
  • In the name of Jesus the Christ. I shall enjoy the Covenant of Exemption. Job 1:19 “And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead, and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.”
  • By divine authority, I will enjoy greatness on every side. Ps. 18:35 “Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.”
  • In the name of Jesus the Christ, the Elshadai God will supply all my needs according to His riches in Glory in 2022. Phil. 4:19 “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
  • In the name of Jesus Christ, in 2022. God shall satisfy me early that I may rejoice and be glad all the days of your life. Ps. 90:14 “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”
  • God shall fulfil the number of my days. Exo. 23:26 “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”
  • In 2022 I shall enjoy an all year round Favor. Ps. 102:13 “Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.”
  • The Glory of the Latter shall be greater than the former. I shall go from Glory to Glory.

Hag. 2:9 “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.”

2Cor. 3:18 “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

  • I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord. Ps. 118:17 “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.”
  • This year 2022 our year of High Favour, I shall swim in the Over and Above Blessings of God. Jn. 6:13 “Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.”
  • In 2022 by divine authority. I shall excel in all things. 2Cor. 8:7 NIV “But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and the love we have kindled in you[a]—see that you also excel in this grace of giving”
  • This year 2022 I shall flourish in all areas of life. Ps. 92:12 “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”
  • God will settle me this year and grant; my heart desires. 1Pet. 5:10 “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.”
  • In the name of Jesus, This year God shall order my steps. Ps. 37:23 “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.”

  • By the zeal of the lord, this year, I shall be a fruitful vine. Ps. 128:3 “Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of the house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.”
  • In 2022/and beyond, God shall deliver me from every evil work of the enemy. 2Tim. 4:18 “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.”


.  have a feature, that can not be fractured because it is structured from the scriptures,
I have divinity running in my humanity
I am a general to my generation.

High favour is mine,
High favour is mine,
The high favour is mine.

Favour on my head,
Increase in my hands,
Speed to my feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment