🍲 *SHABACH YESHUA ENDLESS GOODNESS DAILY DEVOTIONAL* *Friday 5th May 2023* *TOPIC:* *BE A CHANNEL OF BLESSING



🔑 *KEY VERSE:* 

"But to do good and communicate forget not; for with such sacrifice, God is well pleased" (Hebrews 13:16).

*TODAY'S TEXT* 

2 Kings 4:8, 14-17

*MESSAGE*

An online report of a telephone interview with Femi Otedola reveals how he got the happiness that money couldn't give him. He mentioned about three different stages of happiness he attained without finding true happiness. The fourth stage he said ''was the time a friend of mine asked me to buy a wheelchair for some disabled children. Just about 200 kids. At the friend's request, I immediately bought the wheelchairs. But the friend insisted that I go

with him and hand over the wheelchairs to the children. I got ready and

went with him...

There I gave these wheelchairs to these children with my own hands. I saw the strange glow of happiness on the faces of these children. I felt real joy inside me. When I decided to leave one of the kids grabbed my legs. I tried to free my legs gently but the child

stared at my face and held my legs tightly. I bent down and asked the child: Do you need something else? The answer this child gave me not only made me happy but also changed my attitude toward life completely.

This child said: "I want to remember your face so that when I meet you in heaven, I will be able to recognize you and thank you once again."

Many around us today are hopeless and downtrodden, they just

need someone to come by and be a channel of blessing. God said to

Abraham "I will bless thee and make thy name great, and thou shalt be a Blessing." Also in Gen 22:8° (NIV) "And through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed." Don't be the one to tell your brother or sister to go home and pray when God has made you someone's answered prayer. You are the channel God will use to bless others.

🎚 *CONTROLLING THOUGHTS* 

 Someone's prayer request should end the day they meet you.

🙏🏿 *PRAYER* 

My Father, send my way those that I need to bless according to how you have blessed me. In Jesus' name. Amen

*BIBLE STUDY IN ONE YEAR* 

John 6:52-8:20

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 

Connect to our watsaap group for free daily devotionals

https://chat.whatsapp.com/E7kKOLz9JquF6hP3FK0oFu

No comments:

Post a Comment