Thanksgiving Prayers-Jos Shabach

 

70+ Shabach Yeshua Global Aka. Jos Shabach Thanksgiving Prayer Points with Scriptures

Give thanks to God with these powerful Winners Chapel Thanksgiving prayer points with scriptures that appreciate God for all He’s doing for you, your family, and your nation

Offering prayers of thanksgiving is one of the easiest ways to win God’s heart as a Christian. This is why the psalmist in the book of Psalm 100:4 asked us to “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.”

This is to show you how thanksgiving can help you easily get close to God. And although sometimes we are faced with challenges that make us feel like we have no reason to be thankful.

But the book of 1 Thessalonians 5:18 asked us to “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

What Is Thanksgiving Prayer To God?

A thanksgiving prayer also known as thanksgiving prayer points is the act of showing your gratitude to God through prayers.

You can offer prayers of thanksgiving to God for all He has done and is doing in your life and in the life of your loved ones.

Why We Magnify God During Thanksgiving Prayer Points

Whenever we give thanks to God, good things seem to increase, while the bad things became more bearable.

As humans, we feel happy whenever those we help come back to thank us; as a matter of fact, you feel happy to help them whenever they are in need again.

In fact, the majority of us get upset whenever we help someone and they don’t come back to thank us. We may not even want to help them when next they are in need.

Although sometimes we as humans may not have things going the way we want them, but let’s not be in a hurry to forget all the good things God has been doing for us.

He has given us life and breath for free. This alone is more than enough for us to offer thanksgiving prayer points to Him.

Thanksgiving Prayers point
Thanksgiving Prayer Points Image from Shutterstock

How Do I Offer Thanksgiving; Prayer Points?

You can give thanks to God in so many ways and we are going to show you some of the ways to offer your sincere gratitude to God:

1.  One of the ways to show thanksgiving to God is to Remember Him either through your words, thoughts, or deeds.

2. Recognize God’s hand in your life whenever you are counting your blessing.

3. Offer Thanksgiving in Prayer. Thus, don’t forget to add thanksgiving prayer points to God when next you pray.

4. Avoid sin and every other thing that displeases God.

5. Don’t murmur anytime things don’t go your way, instead, praise God for the blessings you already have.

6. Obey all His commandments.

7. Have an attitude of gratitude.

8. Always stay humble no matter how great your possessions are.

9. Don’t forget to praise God by calling Him beautiful names while singing or praying.

10. Sing Him praises and dance to Him.

11. Don’t be stingy with your testimonies of the goodness of God.

When is the Best Time To Offer  Thanksgiving Prayer To God?

The best time to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God is “EVERY TIME” — In bad times and in good times.

This is why the preacher in the book of 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 said “Pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Benefits Of Giving Thanks To God

There are lots of things you stand to benefit from God when you give thanks to Him from the depths of your heart. Below are a few of them:

1. The more you thank God for His blessings, the more He blesses you.

2. You experience Peace and Joy.

3. You experience God’s Presence.

4. You experience a positive increase in all that you do.

Thanksgiving Prayer Points – Winners Chapel

1. Father thank you for the multitude of blessings that you have bestowed upon me and my loved one. I ask that You also remember and provide for everyone out there in need, in Jesus name. Amen

2. O thou Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, nor shadow of turning within; I thank You for all the outstanding blessings that You have delivered unto me, and to my loved ones, and nation. No one can do all these great things, except You, Abba Father.

3. Heaven Father, I thank You for the gift of life and Your ever-multiplying blessings upon my life. I don’t have any other request from You but to say thank You, Father. May Your name be highly exalted above every other name, in Jesus name. Amen.

4. Let us thank Him for His greatness and kindness towards us is good. Let us thank him for our food. By His hands, we all are fed. Thank you, Lord, for our daily bread. Amen.

5. To You whose hands hath brought us Unto this wonderful day, receive our joyful thanksgiving, And attend to our prayers.

6. Father we thank you for everything that grows, we thank thee for the rainbows in the sky. I bless Your holy name for the family and friends You have sent into my life, thank you for the sunshine that brightens our day, thank You for the stars, and the moon that beautifies our night, thank you O Lord for all that You have done!

7. Heavenly Father I thank You for being such a trustworthy partner who never goes back on His word; a partner to whom I can confidently entrust my life in His hands. Thank You for being such a promise keeper.

8. Father, I’m thankful to You for being such a great father to me and my loved ones. You deserve all the glory and praises in the highest places.

9. Father, thank You for the massive salvation of souls witnessed around the world. No man can say Jesus is Lord, except by Your spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3). I appreciate You Father, no man can come to Jesus except You draw them (John 6:44).

10. Heavenly Father, I call upon You to please bless this food before us, our loved ones among us, and everyone genuinely concerned about us. Amen.

11. Eternal King, please set Your eyes over us with Your loving kindness. I bless You for your grace and mercy upon us this day. I am thankful for your abundant blessings and your healing power that is at work in us. But above all, I thank You for the promise of salvation that You have given to us through Jesus Christ your only begotten Son. Amen.

12. Lord, You are the porter and I’m willing to be the clay. I surrender my will to Your will. I bless you for all of the bad, and I bless you for all of the good. And when troubles come my way, I say thank You, And when troubles go away, I say thank You. Let Your will prevail in my life, in Jesus name. Amen.

13. Omnipotent king, I thank You for Your blessings upon us, and may all Your blessings we have received upon lives be preserved through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

14. For the gift of life, for the laughter of our loved ones, for your abundant mercies upon our lives, for good health, clothes on our body, for the roof above our heads, for the provision of food before us, for the beautiful ones who prepared this feast on this table, for the opportunity to joyfully celebrate with friends and family, for the liberty to say these prayers with no fear, in any faith, and in any language, I say thank You, Father.

15. Jesus, the Son of the Living God, even in the midst of all my trials I am here to say thank You. I bless Your holy name because I that weeping may endure for a night but joy will definitely come in the morning.

16. Father of all creation I thank you for the provision of food but please remember those hungry. I thank You for good health but please remember those sick ones. Master, I thank You for the good friends around me but please remember those without friends. I thank You for my freedom but please remember those enslaved. I pray that the gifts You’ve given us be used to serve others. Amen.

17. Abba Father, I pray that You grant me the strength to always thank you even in the midst of my struggles and trials in life.

18. I bind and destroy any root of ungratefulness and bitterness, that want to poison my heart from glorifying God, in Jesus name. Amen.

19. Lord I thank You for comforting me and giving me Your perfect peace even in the midst of the difficult storm.

20. Father, I thank You because every good and perfect thing comes from You, the Father of lights; and I also thank You for not withholding them from me.

Thanksgiving Prayers points
Thanksgiving Prayers With Family / Shutterstock Image

Thanksgiving Day Prayer Points for 2022

1). Heavenly Father, we thank you for the gravy, the turkey, and the way it’s dressed. We also thank you once again for this table that overflows with so many blessings. We are also aware that every good gift comes from You, the Father of lights. I pray that every of our actions today will serve Your heavenly purpose, in the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

2). For Your provision of food in a world where so many walk in hunger, for friends in a world where so many walk alone, for faith in a world where so many walk in fear. We say thank You, Oh Lord. Amen.

3). Father we thank you for the singing birds above, we thank you for the beautiful trees around us, we thank you for the tender grasses that blossom about our feet. All we see are Your wondrous works around us, and we really appreciate each and every one of them. Blessed be your holy name in the heavens and in the earth for all you have been doing for us.

4). Father, on this Thanksgiving day, as I offer my prayer of appreciation, with my heart filled with expectations, may Your righteous hand be always stretched in my direction, in Jesus name Amen.

5). Father we thank You this morning for a newborn day. We thank You for the sunshine and the air that we breathe; we thank Thee for the trees that bear us fruit that we eat. Oh Lord, we thank You.

6). Dear Father in heaven, we glorify your holy name for the food seated on our table, for our family and friends that are surrounding us and have joined us to celebrate this thanksgiving day. We thank You, and we pray that your name continues to reign forever more, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

7). Lord we thank you for the friends and food you provided for us, and for all of the joy this Thanksgiving Day lends. The blessings you send into our life and the life of our loved ones are very visible and for that reason, we say a very big Thank You. Thank you, Lord, for another great year to come.

8). Heavenly father, as we celebrate this thanksgiving day with our family and friends, may our homes be filled with joy, May our hearts be knitted with love, even as we give thanks to you for Thy abundant blessings from above.

9). O Lord my God, with a humble heart we come before You to pray for Thy blessings on this Thanksgiving Day. We ask that your blessings come down on this table where grateful people say words of grace and share the yield of Thy bountiful blessings of the farm and field.

10). My father, my father, we thank you for your abundant blessings bestowed on every family represented here. As we celebrate this thanksgiving day, we pray that your love rest on every one of us; each home, and each festive board. Let your peace which passes all understanding be the portion of everyone represented here today, through Jesus Christ our lord. Amen.

11). Father, we thank you for the blue sky and the blue stream. Lord, we thank you for the shades of branches sited high above our heads. Lord, we also thank you for the cool breeze, fragrant air, and blooming trees. We are grateful to you for ushering us into this new morning. We also thank you for providing us with shelter and a good night’s rest. Lastly, we say thank you for good health, our loved ones, the food in front of us, and every good thing you constantly send our way. Be thou exalted above all, in Jesus’ name. Amen

12). Praise be unto the Highest for the Lord is good at all times. He gave us food to eat, clothes to wear and so much more than we could ever ask for. Thank you for making us see another pleasant Thanksgiving Day.

13). Heavenly Father we come before you in celebration of another wonderful Thanksgiving Day. we bow our heads and our hearts to You and say thank You for all You have done for us, especially for giving us Jesus, Your only Son. We also thank You for health, and the joy in our hearts, family and friends, your daily provisions, your care and mercy. For all these blessings you have given to us, we come before you today to respond with praise and with a promise to always follow You till the end of time.

14). Father we thank you for the food that we’re about to eat, and for everyone that is about to partake of the blessings. As we celebrate this Thanksgiving day, we pray that you bless everyone that is here with us and those that are in our hearts.

10 Winners Chapel Thanksgiving Prayer Points with Scriptures

1. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

2. It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. Psalms 92:1 NLT

3. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4

4. One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16 He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan. Luke 17: 15 -16 

5. And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Jeremiah 30:19 KJV

6. We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other. Thessalonians 1:3

7. Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18NKV

8. Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits — who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion. PSALM 103:1-4

9). And on that day you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; make them remember that His name is exalted.” Isaiah 12:4 KJV

10). Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise — the fruit of lips that openly profess His name. Hebrews 13:15

Thanksgiving Prayer Points
Thanksgiving Prayer Points

Prayer of Thanksgiving and Supplication To God That Work

There are 26 prayer points below and they are made up of supplication and thanksgiving prayers to God that work:

1). Father Lord, I thank you for your sufficient grace; the grace to manifest and show your glory as a true daughter/son of Christ in the name of Jesus. Amen

2). Father Lord, I thank you for your grace upon my life and I also bless you in anticipation for all that you will do in my life.

3). Heavenly Father, I Thank You for making my life a living testimony. Thank You for making my light shine brighter and brighter; and it will continue till the end of time in Jesus’ precious name.

4). LORD I Thank you for your mighty power that is now at work in my life.

5). My Father! My Father! I Thank you for the so many blessings you’ve bestowed upon me and my family. You have graciously dealt with us.

6). Lord Jesus, you are worthy to be praised, Amen. Thank you for the victory.

7). Heavenly Father, I am grateful for giving me the grace to continually remain grounded and rooted in You. My desire is to always dwell in your presence. Please, let Your grace continue to keep me grounded and rooted in You.

8). Father, I thank You for constantly giving me reasons to always testify of Your good works in my life. Thank You for the so many victories in Christ Jesus. Amen

9). Lord I testify of Your love and blessings in my life, and I pray it remains permanently in my life, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

10). My Heavenly Father, the Infinite Intelligence Himself, I worship You. Thy wisdom and excellence in ensuring the salvation of Your elects are marvellous. I know You wouldn’t hesitate to come through for us in times of need. Blessed be Your holy name, my Lord, through Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

11). King of Glory I thank You for your loving-kindness and mercies towards me and my loved ones. Thank You for Your love, strength, peace and joy you have given unto us.

12). I will give thanks to the Father of Lights for turning my mourning into dancing; and gave me hope when everything around me failed me.

13). Thank You Father for I know without You, I am nothing. You are my maker!

14). Father I am here to say thank You for showing up for me in the midst of my turmoil; when all hope was gone. I bless Your holy name. Be thou exalted above every other name.

15). Thank YOU Father for granting me and my family open doors and breakthroughs! Baba, I lift my voice in praise of Your name!

16). I will continually praise You forever! You are Jehovah Nissi, my great defender and shield!

17). Lord I thank You and adore You for turning my predicament into joy. I lift my hands and worship Your Majesty.

18). Thank You Lord for restoring my fortunes and my health in Jesus’ precious name. Amen!

19). Father Lord, I thank You for answering me even before I call. Thank you, Father, in Jesus’ name!

20). For Your wisdom in times of confusion; for Your Comfort in times of sorrow, I say thank You, Lord.

21). Master of all the Universe, I thank You for preserving my family. We are alive only by Your grace.

22). Lord I praise You in the firmament of Your power, I praise You for Your loving-kindness towards me and my family.

23). Father I bless You for endowing me with the power to become an agent for positive change.

24). The Great Healer, I Thank You because You are the one who strengthens me during my days of adversity. Thank You for being my only friend.

25). Lord I thank You for Your mercies upon my life, and for giving me Your peace which passes all understanding.

Thanksgiving Prayers point verse
Source ‘Family Research Council’/ FaceBook

Scriptural Verses About Thanksgiving

Apart from the thanksgiving prayer examples listed above, you can still refer to these awesome bible resources below, I like to call them bible verses about thanksgiving and gratitude.

Psalm 103 verse 2 (BSB)

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget all His kind deeds.

1 Chronicle 16 verse 34

“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his mercy endures forever

Psalm 100 verse 1-5 (NIV)

1). Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.

2). Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.

3). Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4). Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

5). For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 56 Versus 12

I must perform my vows to you, O God; I will render thank offerings to you.

1 Timothy 4 Versus 4-5

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Psalm 34 Verse 1

I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Philippians 4 Verse 6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

Psalm 107 Versus 8-9

Let them thank the Lord for his faithful love and his wondrous works for all people because God satisfied the one who was parched with thirst, and he filled up the hungry with good things!

Psalms 138 Verse 1-

I will give thee thanks with my whole heart: Before the gods will I sing praises unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, And give thanks unto thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

NOTE: I want you to always remember that thanksgiving is one of the fastest ways to get God’s attention. The resources provided above will help you a lot. So, don’t forget to use the thanksgiving prayer points above before you and your family devour that turkey.

4 Reasons Why We Should Always Give Thanks To God

1). It’s a debt we owe GodLuke 17 11-19

2). To Preserve Our Blessings: It is gratitude that sustains our blessings. If your blessings must be preserved, your thanksgiving must be offered. Malachi 2:1-2

3). Thanksgiving Multiply Our Blessings. John 6: 1-13, Jeremiah 30:19

4). We give God thanks in order to perfect our blessings. Luke 17:15-19

We believe that you were blessed by this post. Don’t forget that your gratitude is what qualifies you for perfection.

Conclusion Prayer From Pastor Sam: I pray that everyone on this page whose heart is positioned with an expectation, as you give God appreciation, may His hand be continually stretched forth in your direction. Amen.

Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment