🍲 *SHABACH YESHUA ENDLESS GOODNESS DAILY DEVOTIONAL* Friday 17th February, 2023 ____ *TOPIC:* *FIVE THING THAT CAUSE EXCRUCIATING EMOTIONAL PAINS*

 


🔑 *KEY VERSE:* 

"The Lord upholds all who fall, and raises up all those who are bowed down" (Psalm 145 :14, NKJV).


📖 *TODAY'S READING:* 

2 Corinthians 4:8-10; 11:23-227 

📜 *ONE YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN* 

Leviticus 14-15

 *COMMENTARY* 

Pain is that feeling you get when you are hurt. It could be physical or emotional. Physical pains can be be treated but emotional pains though may be remediated will not go for a long time. Pain Lives With human beings, in fact, one mother told the daughter at her dying bed, "Pain is part of life and you better get used to it."

Everyone at one time or the other goes through pains of diverse forms. Apostle Paul listed pains he went through as a result of serving the Lord. In 2 Corinthians 4:8-10, In 2 Corinthians 6: 3-10, Paul gives a further list of his painful experiences;

I had a discussion with a great servant of God and a leader who enumerated the excruciating emotional pains he

went through as follows;

1. I was disappointed by those I trusted (Disappointment)

2. I was misunderstood by those I cared about

(Misunderstanding)

3. I was misrepresenteed by those I served (Misrepresentation)

4. I was not appreciated by those I labored for (Non appreciation)

5. The love I showed was unreciprocated (Unreciprocated Love)

No Matter what pain you go through, Don't give up.

Keeping doing the right thing. The Lord will give you result which will banish the insult.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎚 *CONTROLLING THOUGHTS* 

Life is filled with pains; don't let it stop you.

🙏🏿 *PRAYER* 

 In thee I put my trust, save me from these pains oh Lord. In the name of Yeshua the Christ. Amen

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 

Connect to our SHABACH YESHUA ENDLESS GOODNESS daily free devotional

https://chat.whatsapp.com/E7kKOLz9JquF6hP3FK0oFu

No comments:

Post a Comment