FAVOR/BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS-SHABACH FAMILY


Note: Please ensure that you demonstrate your faith by taking action because faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26).

1. By divine authority, in the name of Jesus, my joy shall multiply today as I receive unlimited favour in the name of Jesus.

2. In the name of Jesus the Christ, from today nothing will be impossible for me because I am in Christ, and through him, I can do all things (Read – Philippians 4:13)

3. Oh Lord ma father, by divine authority, let your Spirit lead me to unlimited success and favour this month in the name of Jesus.

4. My father, on the account of the blood of let your favour reign in my life today and forever in the name of Jesus.

5. Dear Lord Jesus, I pray today, by the power of the Holy Spirit. let me be at the right place at the right time for the right privileges in Jesus name.

6. By divine authority, I dismantle every opposition fighting against me in Jesus name.

7. By divine authority those who rejected me will soon open doors for me in the name of Jesus.

8. By divine authority, i receive total favour and victory in the name of Jesus.

9. In the name of Jesus Christ, from today, wherever I go let your blessing follow me in Jesus name.

10. Sweet Holy Spirit of God, direct me into the wonderful things you have in store for me in ‘Jesus’ name. – (Reference – John 16:13)

11. My father, in the name of Jesus, I will succeed and not fail because Christ dwells richly in me. (Read – Galatians 2:20)

12. God arise and bless all the works of my hands so that your name can be glorified on the account of the blood of Jesus. Amen– (Read – Deuteronomy 28:12)

13. Oh Lord my father, help me to meditate on the Bible day and night so that I can prosper in all things – (Read – Psalm 1:2-3)

14. By divine authority,  i receive clarity on the wonderful opportunities at my disposal in the name of Jesus.

15. Oh Lord my father, bless me so that I can bless my environment in the name of Jesus.

16. Oh Lord my father, bless me so that I can bless the poor, orphans and widows in the name of Jesus. – (Read – James 1:27)

17. Oh Lord my father, open my eyes to recognise all of the untapped potentials you’ve blessed me with within, in the name of Jesus.

18. Help me to not take the blessings and favour you’ve blessed me with for granted in the name of Jesus.

19. Oh Lord my father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, deliver me from a mind of procrastination and laziness in the name of Jesus.

20. Oh Lord my father, dress me up in the garment of favour so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I go in the name of Jesus.

21. Abba Father, empower me to be obedient to your Word so that my life can be prosperous (Read – Joshua 1:8)

22. By the blood of Jesus. Every double mindedness that has become part of my life, be broken down in the name of Jesus.

23. By divine authority, i banish anxiety and stress in my life in the name of Jesus.

24. I reject every attitude of timidity and claim a mind of boldness in the name of Jesus.

25. On the account of the blood of Jesus. Any relationships that would sabotage my destiny let it be broken in the name of Jesus.

26. Dear Lord, give me a spirit of excellence so that I can arise in my calling and glorify your name. (Read – Daniel 6:3)

27. Thank you, Lord, for answering all  my prayers for breakthrough 

28. Heavenly father I fully commit my plans into your hands and I trust you will help me to establish them. (Read – Proverbs 16:3)

29. Lord, let your peace that surpasses all understanding saturate my mind, body and soul in the name of ‘Jesus’ (Reference 4:7)

30. God almighty, by divine authority, let success manifest in every area of my life so that your name would be glorified

31. Oh  Lord God, I trust you will show me favour wherever I go and wherever I turn in the name of Jesus.

32. By divine authority, i have assurance and expectation that I will be victorious at the end in the name of ‘Jesus’ – (Reference – Jeremiah 29:11)

33. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!! My God can do beyond what I think, ask or imagine. Therefore, by divine authority, I am positioned for Jumbo harvest, greater works, high favour, mega  fortunes, unending wonders, glorious manifestation and endless goodness, in the name of Jesus the Christ and our Saviour. Amen (Read – Ephesians 3:20)
















No comments:

Post a Comment