MERCY PRAYER-SHABACH Family



PRAYER FOR MERCY 

(1)   Psalms 118:1-4  O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

FOR the same of your Son Yeshua, at long last that the day of your mercy has come

(2) Say, Father on the account of the blood of Jesus, this is the day of Mercy, let me find Mercy before you

(3) Say, Father, show me a token of your goodness and Mercy that those who hate me may be ashamed (Psalm 86:17 )

(4) Say, Father, you promised to show Mercy unto whom you will show mercy, please show me mercy., my Family, husband Children, Nation etc

(5) Say, Father, visit my Family foundation, my genealogy, my Family tree, let mercy reverse all that has been working against my life.

(6) My father, by divine authority, let your mercy cut me off from my enemies and destroy all of them that afflict my soul.

(7) Say, Father on the account of the blood of Jesus, uicken me and bring me out of trouble for thy name sake, Psalm 143:11, Show mercy unto me

(8) Say, Father, we are in the last half of the year, please fulfil all your promises concerning me for this year because of your mercy

(9) Say, Father, by divine authority, whatsoever. I have done that is crying for judgement, according to your words let the Voice of Mercy be louder than Judgement in Jesus' Name. James 5:11. FATHER SILENT THE VOICE OF JUDGMENT AND ALL ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME AS DONE IN BLIND BARTIMEAUS'S CASE

(10) Say, Father, you are plenteous in Mercy, please be compassionate unto me show me mercy, help me to recover all my losses in life in the name of Yeshua. Amen

(1) Say, Father. Help me to show mercy to others so that I may obtain mercy.

(12) Say, Father, Let Mercy justify me before you as done in the case of the two men who went to pray in (Lk 18:10-14 esp verse 13 )

(13) Say, Father, deliver me from untimely death, from Sickness and affliction as you did for Epaphroditus

(14) Abba Father, by divine authority do not let my enemies rejoice over me. Do not let me fall into the hand of man. For man will have no mercy on me

(15) Say, Father, give me a new beginning for your mercy’s sake

(16) Say Father Change my Garment as you did for Blind Bartimaeus

(17) Say, Father, Blind Bartmeaus woke one morning, his story changed before the day was over because he encountered mercy, please change my story before this day is over

(18) Father, please do not remember any of my errors, sins, or evil works, let me experience a completed transformation today.

(19) Father please show unto me the token of Mercy that Jacob enjoyed even from the Womb and after birth and you said you loved him. You made him your First Born.

No comments:

Post a Comment