2023 2nd Half OPEN HEAVEN PRAYERS

 

70 Prayer Points For Open Heaven

Isaiah 64:1:1 Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence,

Open heavens simply showers of blessings in your life as a believer. Blessings are spiritual, what we see in the physical is the result of the blessings or you can call it the fruits of the blessings. Blessings are spiritual, therefore they can be stopped by satanic spiritual forces. For you to see your heavens open, you must engage in intensive prayers, you must control your faith from the realm of the spirit via the platform of prayers. This 70 prayer points for open heavens is indeed a heaven opener. Ephesians 1:1-3 makes us understand that we have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly, these blessings don’t just fall on you because the bible said so, you must wage spiritual warfare if you want to see prophecies fulfilled in your life. If you want the showers of blessings from your open heavens to come on you, you must pray this prayer passionately.

The heart of a king is in the hand of God, Our God ruleth amid men, the only way to cause men to favor you is by prayers. The only way to cause your destiny helpers to locate you is by prayers. I encourage you today to pray this prayer points for open heavens with all your heart and expect the God of open heavens to visit you in Jesus' name.

70 Prayer Points 

1. Dear Father, I thank you for making me unstoppable like never before, in the name of Yeshua. Amen

2. Abba Father, by divine authority, cause me to find favor with all those that will decide on my advancement. This year, and the years to come. On the account of the blood of Yeshua. Amen

3. O Lord my father, cause everyone seating on my seat in destiny to be unseated now by divine authority in Jesus' name

4. On the account of the blood of Jesus, I reject, refuse, refute and intercept the  spirit of failure, programmed into the womb of time for my pains, shame, and tears and I claim the spirit of success in Jesus' name

5. I decree and command all evil counselors against my life to be silenced on the account of the blood of Jesus’ amen

6. Oh Lord my father, transfer, and remove all human agents that are bent on stopping my advancement. Today by divine authority.

7. O Lord, you raiseth the poor from the dust, raise me from where I am to the top in Jesus' name.

8. Today, by the spirit of God. I receive the anointing to excel above my contemporaries, in the name of Jesus.

9. Dear Lord, catapult me into greatness as You did for Joseph in the land of Egypt in Jesus' name

10. Dear Lord, help me to identify and deal with character flaws in me that can hinder my progress in Jesus' name.

11. I bind and intercept every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord my father on the account of the blood, despatch Your angels to roll away every stumbling block to my promotion, advancement, and elevation in Jesus' name

13. I declare by the eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the cross of Calvary, Let power change hands in my place of work to the hands of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

14. By divine authority I receive the mandate to put to fight every enemy of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

15. By divine authority I bind and render to naught, demonic antagonism in the mighty name of Jesus.

16. By the decree of the watchers and the holy ones I claim the position of head always in the mighty name of Yeshua. Amen.

17. Dear father, Let the mark of the blood of Jesus, for divine favor and protection, be upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. Dear Lord, prepare me as a living sanctuary for You in Jesus' name

19. Father Lord, by your fire, rend the heavens and come down at my cry in Jesus' name

20. By your fire, Let every evil terrestrial and celestial spirit working against me be intercepted and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

21. My father, by your fire, Let the power from above fall on me to do the impossible, in the name of Jesus.

22. Let every good and perfect gift from above locate me today, in the name of Jesus.

23. I prophesy by the spirit of God, let every imperfect gift in my life, become perfect, in the name of Jesus.

24. By divine authority, I command the rain of abundance, goodness, favor, and mercy to fall on every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.

25. Let divine glory from above overshadow my life now, for glory and stardom in the name of Jesus.

26. By your fire oh God, I paralyze all the enemies that are against my open heavens, in the name of Jesus.

27. On the account of the blood of Jesus, I paralyzes all powers that are sponsoring problems in my marriage, my business and my life in the name of Jesus.

28. I intercept and paralyze all powers that delay the testimonies of  signs, wonders and miracles in my life, church and nation in the name of Yeshua.

29. By divine authority, I intercept wne paralyze all marriage destroyers in my blood line in the name of Jesus.

30. By your fire oh God, idestroy all anti-prosperity agents in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

31. O Lord, thank you for making me a channel of Your blessings in all areas of life in Jesus' name

32. By the eternal sacrifice of Yeshua, on the cross of cavalry I declare that my hands shall be continually stronger than that of my enemies in Jesus’ name.

33. In the name of Jeaus, I declare today that every wall of hindrance, be rolled out of my way, in Jesus’ name.

34. I declare today that as I prophesy concerning my life so shall I see it, by divine authority in Jesus’ name.

35. I declare that that from today, every labor of my hands is blessed in the name of Jesus.

36. I decree and declare that my spiritual eyes are open to see great revelations of my open heavens, in the name of Jesus.

37. Oh God of my praise, by divine authority I declare that My ears become an instrument of divine revelation, in Jesus’ name.

38. My father, I declare that I am more than a conqueror, in all things, in Jesus’ name.

39. I withdraw my name and my family from the list of untimely death, in Jesus’ name.

40. By your fire, oh God of my praise, Let every evil consumption be flushed out of my system, in the name of Jesus.

41. Let agents of wickedness begin to lose their holds over my body, my organs and systems, in the name of Jesus.

42. By the eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the cross of Calvary, Let all agents of discouragement begin to lose their holds over my life, in the name of Jesus.

43. On the account of the blood of Jesus, I intercept, avert and send the arrows of shame, pains, tears and dead  back to the senders, let it boomerang in the name of Jesus.

44. Today, by the sacrifice of Jeaus on the cross of Calvary, I receive back all my stolen properties, in the name of Jesus.

45. God of mercy Here I am O Lord, soak me in Your abundance in Jesus' name

46. I don’t want to make the mistake of my past life again. I don’t want to experience the failure of the past in the future, in the name of Jesus.

47. By the power of the blood of Jesus, I paralyze every enemy of my breakthroughs, they will not function in my life any longer, in the name of Jesus.

48. Every mountain of evil, move and be cast into the Red Sea, in Jesus’ name.

49. By executive order, I neutralize and paralyze every evil record working against me, I am discharged from any guilt on the account of the blood of Jesus’ name.

50. Today, by your fire, Let every secret of the hidden and open enemy be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.

51. All the owners of evil luggage of infirmities, sickness and disease carry your load now, in the name of Jesus.

52. All you spirits of infirmity and untimely dead, hear the word of the Lord: Depart from my life now, by divine authority in the name of Jesus.

53. I remove my name from the book of untimely death, by the blood of Jesus. in the name of Jesus.

54. In the name of Jesus my peace is too hot for the enemy to touch, in the name of Jesus.

55. By divine authority I command all satanic nets to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

56. Throughout the my life, my enemies shall receive double disgrace, in the name of Jesus.

57. By the supreme sacrifice of Jesus on the cross of cavalry, All enemies of my blessings, stumble and fall, in Jesus’ name.

58. Oh God of my praise, From the north, east, west and south let all my blessings begin to locate me, in the name of Jesus.

59. Let the songs of joy fill my tabernacle all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.

60. From today anywhere I go, I will find favour, in the name of Jesus.

61. Anywhere I face or turn to, the enemy will run without stopping, in the name of Jesus.

62. O Lord, make me Your good vessel in Jesus' name

63. Dear Lord, convert me from spiritual dwarf to the spiritual giant in Jesus' name

64. Dear Lord, ordain me to do exploits in every area of my life in Jesus' name

65. By your fire, I break to pieces all spiritual weapons of warfare that have been formed against me, in the name of Jesus.

66. By divine authority, I release the bomb of fire into the camp of the enemies of my life, in the name of Jesus.

67. On the account of the blood of Yeshua. No contrary power and demon shall be able to stand before me all the days of my life, in Jesus’ name.

68. Lord, let my prayers avail much with God and arouse disasters in the kingdom of darkness in Jesus' name

69. Abba Father, I thank you for making my life too hot for the devil in the name of Jesus.

70. Father, I thank you for answering all my prayers in Jesus' name.




No comments:

Post a Comment